Academy of Technical Education, Noida has the international
linkages with foreign Universities and various other
organizations. A Product Life Cycle Management Competency
Centre in collaboration with Ministry of National Education,
Govt. of France and Dassault Systemes, France has been
established to train students in Advanced Manufacturing
Technologies. The new advanced welding center is under
construction for the students of JSS, which willl impart
the advance techniques used in the industry in the field
of welding.The Advanced Welding Center is being developed
with the collaboration of Finland.
Apart from the above JSS has joint venture with Wilkes
University for the Engineering Programmemes for the students
Product Lifecycle Management is a new software based
solution that can greatly enhance company's creativity
by leveraging the knowledge and innovation of designers
and engineers plus the creativity of supply partners,
customers and other parts of the enterprises, from manufacturing
to marketing to all links in the value chain. PLM is
a seamless integration of the entire product development
loop encompassing design, analysis, synthesis, manufacturing
support and stimulation process. Design innovation and
creativity is further enhanced through a more efficient
link with CRM and SCM.Product Lifecycle Management solutions
are now offered by Dassault Systems in association with
IBM-USA through their products, CATIA, DELMIA, SMARTEAM
& ENOVIA. They are the world leaders today in this area.
of National Education, Government of France
- Provide pedagogical support through linkages with
Universities / Schools.
- Facilitate Indo-French student and faculty exchange
- Current tie-ups with Lycee Diderot, Paris and
Certa of Renault, an Advanced Manufacturing Training
- Provide pedagogical support from an expert from
of Technical Education, Noida
Techincal Institute under the umbrella of JSS Mahavidyapeetha,
to Up Technical University, Lucknow and recognized
of the best Engineering colleges in the state of
state of art Lab with corporate ambience.
Faculty and trainers for research & training.
leaders in PLM solutions
15 licenced software.
expertise and advise for building course materials
JSS WILKES Scholarship Programme
- Founded in 1930 and dedicated to academic & intellectual
excellence in liberal arts, sciences and professional Programmes.
- Located in Wilkes-Barre, a city of 50,000 – NW of Pennsylvania
- 23 Acre Campus. 2000 full-time students. 97% faculty Ph.
- 15:1 - student faculty ratio. Tradition of strong student-faculty
About the Programme
- A unique 3+1 transfer Programme- 3 years at JSS & 1 year
at Wilkes for B. S. Degree.
- May opt for B S – M S or B S – M B A combined
- 30% scholarship on tuition fees for UG students.
- 25% scholarship on tuition fees for PG students.
- Transfer of credits.
- Options Available:
- A&ES (Applied and Engineering Sciences)
- EE (Electrical Engineering)
- Egr. M. (Engineering Management)
- Env. E. (Environmental Engineering)
- ME (Mechanical Engineering)
- Business / Management