Training and Placement Procedure
- If the Company/Organization wishes to visit the campus and conduct a
Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) before the interview sessions, they can send a
request along with the preferred dates to
Head Placement .
Suitable dates (Placement Calendar for dates and slots) for Pre Placement
Talk (PPT) and written/online examinations are decided as per mutual
convenience. The company may also, if interested, conduct selections for
summer internships on the same day.
The company can confirm or negotiate the dates with the cell.
- The company can ask for students profile in the form of an spread sheet
and thereafter shortlist the students accordingly.
- The list of shortlisted students is to be mailed to the TPC by the company prior to the campus selection date.
- The company visits the campus on scheduled dates and conducts the written/online test/ group
discussion/personal interview as a part of their selection procedure during the time slotted to
them. It is important to note company may also be scheduled inconvenience to college
and the companies.
- The final results of all the companies interviewing in a particular slot are to be submitted
to the cell by the end of the slot. In case of a student being selected by more than one company,
the student will choose only one of these offers, immediately after the slot/day is over and all
the results from the companies scheduled in that slot is received by the cell.
His/her choice would be informed to all the concerned companies. In this situation, to ensure
that the company does not suffer on the front of recruitment, it is suggested to prepare a panel
of students in order of their merit who can be kept standby. Any drop out from the main-list
will enable movement of the waitlisted candidates to the list of selected candidates and the same
will be informed to the company.