Introduction of TGMC contest and related opportunities
Guest Lecture on Sentiment Analysis : By Dr. Vivek Singh
The workshop Advances in Multimodal Multilingual Translation
aims at presenting and discussing the technology, results and possibilities of the SEECAT
prototype in an Indian context, and to examine future avenues in multimodal translation.
Participants of the SEECAT summer 2013 project will present their work and invited
speakers from academia, companies and government will discuss future directions in
education and industry.
- Inauguragtion of Student Branch-CSI at JSSATE, Noida Campus
- CSI Student Branch was inaugurated at JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida on 25th February
2014. Prof. R.K. Vyas, Vice president Region-1 gave inaugural address and the chief guest Dr.
Gulshan Rai Director General - ICERT, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology delivered
the keynote address on "Cyber Space- Emerging Cyber Crimes and Threats".
- "Mobipreneur Workshop & Competition"
- Nurture Talent Academy has conducted two days workshop on “Mobipreneur Workshop & Competition”
in association with CSI under the event TECHHUNT 2014 at JSSATE, Campus. Trainer Mr. Praveen
Samariya and Mr. Ravi have given the exposure of mobile computing and its application development
using technology "ANDROID" to the participants. One team has been selected and awarded achievement
certificate for further rounds at National Level. Participation certificates and coordination
certificates were also distributed to other students on behalf of CSI.
- Seminar on “Current IT Trends for 2014” on CSI-Day
- An invited talk on “IT Trends for 2014” by Mr. Amit Grover, CEO and Founder Nurture
Talent has been delivered on the occasion of CSI-day to student members of CSI and faculty
members of JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida which is organized by JSSATE-CSI-Student
Branch. Besides highlighting IT trends, he advised the students to try to achieve expertise in
different application domains and fulfil their social responsibilities.
- Mobile Innovation Workshop 2013
- Three days Nokia hands on workshop was being organized from 29th September to 1st
October 2013.The day one training was for Feature phones / entry level smart phones(Nokia Asha)
using J2ME.The day two training focussed on Smart phones - Windows phone OS(Nokia Lumia) using C#.
On last day students supposed to design one full fledged ASHA application and one full fledged Windows phone application.
- Nokia: IPR/IWN Workshop on 7th August 2013
- Windows Phone App Workshop on 26th March and 27th March 2014
- A workshop on “Windows Phone App” development was conducted with the focus on building
applications for Windows Phone 7.x , 8.0 and 8.1 devices